Monday, August 22, 2005

Results: Focus Group Summary

Once all the focus group members had done the card sorting exercise we used the following technique, again from Boxes and Arrows: Analyzing Card Sort Results with a Spreadsheet Template.

We did find clear categories in the names but clear disagreement on the items to put into the categories.

The names and the placement of the items were used to amend our original categories.

The categories and their names would form the basis of the Intranet navigation so we started calling the categories a hierarchy at this point.

Once we had analysed all the focus group results and finished amending our original categories (keeping a backup, naturally) we moved onto Information Needs Analysis.


Post a Comment

<< Home